This release fixes a vulnerability in dCache’s XRootD protocol implementation. Details are published in the EGI SVG Advisory-SVG-2019-16022
List of RfCs¶
- Changes affecting multiple services
- The Apache Commons Compress library used in dCache was updated to version 1.19.
- A rare deadlock situation in the Chimera database was eliminated.
- There were reports of extraordinarily high CPU usage on pool nodes with a large number of cached files. Through an optimization of the sweeper, CPU usage was reduced significantly.
- This release fixes a vulnerability in dCache’s XRootD protocol implementation
Please find bellow notes on how to enable and exploit the new features introduced in this verions: